Friday, October 25, 2013

Larry Pittman is the Small Mind of the Day

Representative Larry Pittman (Republican, North Carolina) was on the topic of whether Barack Obama is a “traitor” to his country. And then he made a funny!

"Someone had posted something with a picture of Barack Obama and across it said 'traitor.' And, you know, I don't always agree with the guy, I certainly didn't vote for him but I gotta defend him on this one. I just don't think it's right at all to call Barack Obama a traitor. There's a lot of things he's done wrong but he is not a traitor. Not as far as I can tell. I haven't come across any evidence yet that he has done one thing to harm Kenya."
So he's a racist, Birther nitwit. What is it with North Carolina these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughtful comments.